Hortatory | Giving Recommendation

 

Recomendation is an idea or a plan that you mention for somebody else to think about. nullJadi, saran adalah sebuah ide atau rencana yang kamu nyatakan ke seseorang untuk dipertimbangkan.
 
Frasa umum yang digunakan untuk memberi saran, misalnya:
1. Should (sebaiknya)
The government should ban rice imports.
 
2. Had better
You had better complain if your grades don't match.
 
3. Recommend/Suggest (menyarankan)
I recommend that you upload the exercises on time.
 
4. Let's... (Marilah kita...)
Before studying, let’s pray together!
 
4. How about/What about...? (Bagaimana jika...)
How about writing the questions and the answers?
 
5. Why don't...? (Kenapa tidak...)
Why don’t we take a rest?
 
 
Contoh Percakapan Giving Recomendation
Dialog 1
Dewi: My sister coughed all night long. She is absent today.
Sri: She should go to the doctor. I hope that she will get well soon.
 
Dialog 2
Resa: Rosi, the holiday starts tomorrow, right? Let’s meet up!
Rosi: That sounds great! But, I don’t know where to go. Do you have any suggestions?
Resa: Mmm, how about going to the Aurora Cafe?
Rosi: What a good idea! Okay, then!    
 
Dialog 3
Mila: I’ve just lost my wallet in class.
Meli: Don’t be so sad. You had better look around the classroom.
Mila: I’ve done that already, but I haven’t found it yet.
Meli: Why don’t you go to the security post to make an announcement?
Mila: Oh, yeah. That’s right. I hope it helps.
 
 
Exercises
Giving Recommendation 01




Sources:
Image: www.freepik.com
Lessons: www.ruangguru.com

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Fill Out A Form

Discussion Text