Descriptive Text


A. What is Descriptive Text?
Descriptive text is text that aims to explain, illustrate, or describe something. It can take the form of anything, be it an animal, object, place, and so on. Teks deskripsi  adalah teks yang bertujuan menjelaskan, menggambarkan, atau mendeskripsikan sesuatu. Ini bentuknya bisa berupa apa saja, baik itu hewan, benda, tempat, dan lain sebagainya.
 

B. Generic Structure

Identification

adalah pendahuluan, berupa gambaran umum tentang suatu topik.

Description

berisi ciri-ciri khusus yang dimiliki benda, tempat, atau orang yang dideskripsikan. Misalnya sifat-sifat, tampilan fisik, dan hal lain yang dituliskan dengan spesifik atau detail.



C. Ciri-ciri
Tense yang digunakan yaitu Simple Present Tense.
Hanya fokus pada satu objek.
 

D. Contoh

Desriptive Text tentang Teman

My Friend

I have a perfect friend. His name is Shan. She is my classmate. She is a beautiful and kind friend. I have known him for about one year. We have met since the first time we met at this school

 

Shan is my confidant. She was very excited to be invited to chat. I feel suitable to be friends with her. My friend has an ideal body. It’s about 170 cm tall and weighs around 50 kg. She’s sweet black. She looks very charming when smiling.

 

Desriptive Text tentang Tempat

Borobudur Temple

Borobudur temple is one of the most beautiful tourist resorts in Indonesia. It is located in central Java. Borobudur temple is one of the seven wonders of the world.

 

Borobudur temple was built by Syailendra Dynasty during the eighth century. It needed more than two million river stones. It has elegance and the story of the relief on its walls. After going into some restorations, Borobudur is visited by more and more tourists, both domestic and foreign tourists.

 

Desriptive Text tentang Hewan

My Cattie

Cattie is my pet’s name. My grandmother gave her to me on my birthday two years ago. I like Cattie so much.

 

He is a male fluffy kitten. He has greyish-brown fur all over his body and tail. He has black stripes over his front and his leg. His eyes color is black and his nose is also black. He has a short little tail. He has a pair of black triangular ears. Although he has claws on his feet he isn’t harmful.

 

Desriptive Text tentang Benda

My Favorite Shoes

I always fall in love with basketball shoes. I just feel comfortable and confident with it. I finally got one from my father when we were in Solo three years ago.

 

The shoes are black. There are two gray stripes on the outer side of the shoes. The sole is white with some circular pattern painted in black on the bottom of it. The surface of the sole is flat. The shoes have white shoelaces and two straps binding the eye stay of the shoes. It makes the tongue of the shoes always in a steady position. The insole is made of foam rubber.

 

Desriptive Text tentang Orang Terkenal

Tulus

Tulus is a singer who is unique and liked by many people. He has a fairly fat body and has a distinctive voice. So Tulus is very distinguishable from other Indonesian singers. Apart from being a singer, Tulus is also a songwriter.

 

The Tulus album was released by its own company, Tulus Record. Many of Tulus’ songs have been able to become the top pop songs on many Indonesian radios. Even well-known magazines such as “Rolling Stone Indonesia” also named him Rookie Editor of the Year 2013.

 

Desriptive Text tentang Orang Makanan

Fried Rice

I like fried rice so much. My mother always cooks it for me when I want to eat it. Fried rice is a typical Indonesian food. Fried rice is a trendy food.

 

The ingredients for making fried rice are rice, cooking oil, soy sauce, and other seasonings. Everyone loves fried rice. Fried rice is delicious. Initially, fried rice came from China. Fried rice has been around since 4000 BC.

 

E. Exercises
Descriptive Text 01 


Popular posts from this blog

Fill Out A Form

Discussion Text

Narrative Text - Fase F